Semi-permanent lash extensions or individual semi-permanent eyelash extensions? Make your choice and see the world with different eyes…
Serenity Beauty offers two types of eyelash extensions; semi-permanent lash extensions and individual semi-permanent eyelash extensions.
- Semi Permanent Lash Extensions: These are added in a collection of a few lashes on top of your own eyelashes. They last for approximately two weeks.
- Individual Eyelash Extensions (Advanced): These eyelashes are filled in between your own lashes to appear fuller and more noticeable. You can have either a half or a full set of eyelashes. They last for about 3-6 weeks; however with careful maintenance and regular refills they can last longer.
Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting is a process whereby your eyelashes are dyed to enhance them and to make them appear darker or lighter. Depending on your skin type and hair colour, you can achieve colours including black, blue, brown, grey or a combination of two; often the therapist can combine colours to enhance the colour of your eyes!
Eyelash tinting in particular is beneficial to people who are sensitive to make-up, consistently active and sporty people (especially swimmers) and people who simply don’t have time to apply make-up daily. Tinting is also ideal for people who wear contact lenses, as the discomfort of applying mascara is eliminated.
The process involves a quick procedure, where vegetable dye is used as a tint. In comparison to applying mascara, the effect of eyelash tinting is very natural. This is the reason why many salons and spas will not lighten the colour of your natural eyelashes.
What are the Requirments?
A patch test is necessary 24 hours beforehand.
- You should avoid rubbing the eye area
- You should avoid heat treatments (such as saunas) for 24 hours
- Direct sunlight should be avoided for 24 hours, as this will fade the tint
- If possible, do not put contact lenses back in your eyes for the rest of the day
- Although we ensure traces of dye are removed, residues may remain. However this will naturally wash off shortly after application.
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the tinting treatment.